Mitch, Rolf.
Mrs Palin may (or may not) be the one of the "greatest science
minds", (my personal heros).
The question in my mind is will she be evaluated by the electorate on
merit or cuteness? I never thought that JFK made a good, or even
decent, Prez. Heresy in this part of the world. It was a beauty
contest run by the media at the behest of the "handlers".
Too early for this.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA