No, the new ones are butt ugggggly, no way to see out of them, and
the doors close like a bad Chrysler made on Monday.

Will never own one.

I bought mine because they are the safest cars around (probably no
longer true of the new ones, either) and their reputation for
longevity.  I proved the first by getting hit broadside in the
driver's door by a 2 ton van doing 60 and walked away, and the "new"
300D has more than 300,000 miles on it, sadly not all recorded on the
odometer.

Peter