I have not made mention of her physical attributes, but those of her
barracuda like tenacity in dealing with issues close to her.   I have
noticed that most women's wear is meant to attract attention from male
and female alike.  There are a number of womyn who chose to divorce
themselves from this trend and look like wandering sacks of coal.

clay