Okay, I've gotta call bullshit here.

When Obama spoke in Jefferson, there was NO teleprompter. He gave a good
speech (no doubt memorized) but then answered audience questions for a half
hour. He didn't stumble, he didn't freeze up -- he talked just like he did
from what was obviously a prepared text. Like him or not, this guy knows his
stuff and doesn't need to pull out note cards to talk. He didn't talk in
generalities, he spoke in facts and figures and programs.

My shirt is lower left in the attached photo. Wife (Debbie) is wearing red,
beside me.

Lots of journalists there (including CNN) so I am sure if he was pulling
facts and figures out of his butt, he'd have been busted for it long ago.

Wanna let McCain try that trick?

This isn't something I saw on television. I was there, not six feet away
from him.

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/