In Chicago? I dunno I'm not familiar enough with that city. In Boston it'd have
a family of 5 living in it by morning...

-Curt

--- On Thu, 9/25/08, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 408 Camper
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 9:25 PM

Why would you bother to lock the doors on a car like that? Who's going
to bother it?

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I wondered how long it would take to someone to ask.
> I didna buy it. Its a $1500 car but not a $1501 car... Don hadn't
mentioned that at the time none of the doors locked... Its tough to think about
driving 1400 miles in a car (and spending the night with a friend in Chicago)
with a car that you can't lock.

> We had a nice dinner with Don and his family, stayed in a nice hotel, saw
all the sights of Jefferson and flew home...

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK