Mine supported it!  That - after I had already written to him twice.!

Yep thats representing the people - Yeah Right!!!

I guess I should ask that a bill gets introduced to purchase a new home,
office, automobile and bank account for me as well or was this somehow
different and I'm missing the point????

Dave H...  > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: Fri, 3
Oct 2008 16:37:58 -0400> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Roll call vote on HR 1424> > Mine
(Barron Hill) voted against it and he's a D.> > Allan> > "andrew strasfogel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:> > Let me take a wild guess: He's R.> > > > On Fri,