Fuggetaboudit You are not a billionaire. YOU don't need help. You need to help out all the poor billionaires who lost some pocket change.

I think it is safe to say that all of us on the list are screwed. last night the phone lines and the house.gov email servers were melting, and it was NOT from people supporting this snake s**t posing as a bill.

BTW, my congresscritter voted against it too.  Small consolation