LarryT wrote:
That is bizarre!! Are you saying the Bush thing didn't happen or neither happened?

I'm just saying I tried to substantiate the "Bush sucks" thing, and all I came up with is a message to this list. Maybe Dave H. can tell us more.

There are two well substantiated incidents that I recall from 2004, one where there was a Bush rally which required advance tickets, and a ticket holder was forcibly removed by the SS over the anti war message on his T-shirt, and another one where a couple had an anti war display on their lawn, a military reservist saw it and complained to the cops, so the cops went to the home, beat the couple, and arrested them. Then there's the "free speech zones" at the 2004 conventions, and the pre convention searches and arrests of anybody suspected of planning protests at the 2008 conventions.

And you'll really love this part: We all know that Bush murdered my good friend, Posse Comitatus, last week. I was reading an investment advice site last night, and the author claimed that a Congresscritter said he was told that martial law might be instituted if Congress didn't pass the bailout. I suppose Bush could declare an emergency, suspend the Constitution, institute Martial Law (Posse Commitatus's sworn enemy) and pass the bailout all by himself. Seems farfetched, but so do many things that Bush has already done. And it would explain why we got an army combat battalion assigned to quell possible "domestic disturbances" on Wednesday.
http://www.geocities.com/cyclepro2/Charts/SP500/Outlook.htm

Mitch.