"Rusty Cullens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I can tell everyone this much. Our IP rebuilder will not warrant any
> pumps that are run on WVO. He says it absolutely destroys them. He
> also doesn't accept any cores that have run it as it renders them not
> rebuildable. This guy has been rebuilding IP's for 40 years. He knows
> of what he speaks.

Well that makes perfect sense. I'd be suspicious of BioD myself, too,
though I guess if it's made with proper process controls it should in
theory be OK.

I mean Bosch spent years and a lot of R&D on the design of these things,
assuming that they'd be runing #1 or #2 diesel fuel, not crap scraped
from a dumpster behind the local Taco Hell.

Allan
--
1983 300D