Good to hear from you, though we have been and I just didn't remember the
name.  Glad you are still up and kicking.
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:14 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gerrys trip--To BillR, Gary, Mitch, Larry, Dan, and the
group

IMHO, Sleeping in a rest area would be very dangerous.  They are infested
with drug dealers (Making transfers) and hookers.
In my Motorhome, when I need to sleep "On the road", I go to the small town
police station and ask to park in the far corner on the lot or a church lot,
never been refused.

Pete
From: "Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>