Rolf wrote:
Steaming piles of horse shit. Among other things, there is nothing that says a dual citizen can't be POTUS. Unless he can prove that she rescinded her US citizenship *IN WRITING* this is just a bunch of crap. Since he hasn't even mentioned such a document.....

That was my initial reaction last summer.

If it were as simple as you assume it is, the court case would have been dismissed months ago.

I'm seeing claims that under 1961 law, if you weren't born on US soil, you were a citizen if one of your parents was a US citizen, at least 19 years of age, who had resided in the USA for at least ten years, residing in the US for at least five years after attaining the age of 14. Mrs. Stanley Ann Obama was 18 when Barry was born.

I just finished reading this thread, I suggest you do the same. The forum may have a Republican bias, but they're into facts, not emotion:
http://www.plnewsforum.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/41216/

Here's an interview with the guy who sued Obama (yep, he's biased):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs