[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have no idea what you are on about here.

If people can get used to shoving contacts in their own eyes so they can see, they can get used to shoving a catheter up their (censored) so they can drive a Bluetec.

I think the no-spare idea is not going to go over too well so something will have to be done.

I think with Chevy it's a gimmick. A Cobalt weighs about 400lb more than a Cavalier did. They can reduce that by about 35lb for the EPA mileage tests if they make the spare tire optional, and then equip every car with the optional tire after the EPA does their thing. Maybe they should make the carpet and sound damping materials optional too. And now that I think about it, they kind of shot themselves in the foot by making 50-70lb of air conditioning standard, didn't they? Especially now that the EPA runs some testing with the A/C turned on for cars that have A/C.

Mitch.