Jason and I were in HIS 300Dt last night when he ran
it out of fuel. Ulises was on call for Roadside
Assistance from Jay Wolfe Mercedes (when I so need to
go to the "stealership" for a part, I go to this one,
not Aristocrat (the other one in KC which SUCKS!). He
bailed us out, gave us a bunch of diesel and we were
on our way. SHowed up in style in an ML350.

Ulises asked if we were into the old diesels and, as
you can imagine, the conversation took off from there.
I invited him to join the list. He said, "they don't
teach us about old diesels, just electronics". Exactly
why I like old diesels!

ANYWAY, ANYONE WHO CAN HELP HIM, PLEASE LET THE ADVICE
FLOW. I specifically mentioned Doktor Booth to him (I
think I called him "Diesel God").

Just glad I didn't have to walk for diesel...or worse,
had my wife drive my yellow jug 20 miles after the
kids were put to sleep!

Chris