I'd try the oring on the fuel filter first, then try replacing every hose on the suction side from the tank to the transfer pump, and the transfer pump to the filter. If the line from the filter to the IP was not replaced, replace that also, along with all 4 aluminum rings.

My guess is the line from the transfer pump to the filter. If these are 124 300D's then there are the fuel heater lines also.