Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:11:27 -0600
From: "R A Bennell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 115 300D now running
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Yes, another thing that I have already acquired but have yet to do anything
with. I have a box of spare parts in
the basement waiting for me. A new bottom half of the oil pan, a transmission
filter and gasket, a tank strainer,
cam cover gasket etc. All nicely sitting there waiting for me to decide now is
the time. I need a nice heated shop
to work in when it is cold out and I can't or won't drive the car.

Right now, it is outside in the parking lot and we are getting a messy rain
mixed with sleet storm. Freezing rain
etc possible as it is right at the freezing mark. I just need to get home
without some nut running into me.

We took the Accord in to have it undercoated and rust proofed with Ming this
morning and won't get it back until
lunchtime tomorrow so wifey is driving my truck this afternoon and I had to
take the MB out into the cold and wet.

Randy