Also, each major network (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC) all have most of their prime time shows available in HD anytime you want it. That's how I watch my TV. The only thing that is missing is live sports...

Luther

Rolf wrote:
My wife and I have all but tossed out satellite box out the window. We
watch netflix every night on the laptop (19" screen its a behometh). The
starz selection of movies is great. They could still work on their
selection a lot though. We are seriously considering the box and moving
the flat screen into the bedroom.

-Rolf

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Anybody on netflix have one of those instant player things they are
selling that I guess downloads movies instantly from the internet?
Though about trying one but curious if anybody else has.