My daughter (Ms. University Senior Computer Geek [but that isn't her major])
was home yesterday from school and was drooling all over the Acer Aspire
One. She wants one and wants me to get her mother one. Her boyfriend (who *
is* majoring in Computer Geek) has tested most of this class of computers,
and says Aspire One is the best of the lot to be had.

Recommendation was to run Linpus rather than XP.

D.