Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I was ordering some new tires for the ex Kaleb/Dr Dan/Kaleb/John/Gene/now Kaleb again 190D and usually look at Kumho;s, but in the size for that car these General Altimax tires had better ratings, longer warranty, and were a little cheaper so I ordered them.

Altimax HP?
Blow them up to 51psi if the ride is too soft.
Altimax RT are usually rated for 44psi.

They've got nifty alignment indicators at the edges of the tread.
Take a look at them every time you fill up with gas and see if all the little marks wear off at the same time. I just remembered to check mine at 2200 miles, the shallow alignment marks are all gone and the deep ones are all still there, so I missed the first indication.
http://www.generaltire.com/technology/VAI.php