Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I have the RT's. Didnt know about the alignment indicators. Thats cool. So you have them, how do you like them?

I've got the HPs. Stick much better than the crap that was on the car, but rolling resistance went up with the new tires. I don't know if it's from the new tires not being worn thin like the old ones or if the inner cushion rubber raises rolling resistance. As long as I keep pressure over 40psi the car rolls OK, but rides a bit harsh. There was a $50 Visa gift card rebate this summer, so after rebate I paid about $45 each plus shipping. Can't beat that for H-rated 15" tires. Some of the reviews I read seemed to think the RTs got a little hard and lost grip in really cold weather, so I paid an extra $4 per tire (and gave up some treadwear rating) for the HPs. I have not made the tires howl or complain since I got the HPs, and I've done some pretty hard cornering.

Mitch.