From: Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:35:48
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>; Jim Cathey<[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Do I need

Just to get the axles out of the diff? I was under the assumption I could undo
the bolts and give 'em a little yank and they'd come right out. I was planning
to put a block or something for the axles to rest on (rather than the ground
while I yanked the diff and then just hook 'em back up like nothing had
happened.

Of course the diff hasn't arrived yet.... Maybe thats fortunate.

-Curt