From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dan Weeks
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 8:45 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] Film Resolution & Publication

JIm:

I've shot for decades for major national magazines (Traditional Home,
Country Home, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Renovation Style, etc.) and they
often ran my 35mm provia images at spread size with no complaint. In
fact, I asked them if they wanted 6x6, as I had the equipment, and
they said well, you could, but these are just fine.

Dan

On Nov 14, 2008, at 9:08 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> most magazines rarely wanted something as crappy as 35mm images
> to begin with.

Checked by AVG.
7:32 PM

Checked by AVG.