When I dusted off the Mamiya a year or so ago, I was really distressed to
discover that they no longer produce 120 Kodachrome.  I shot boatloads of the
stuff and loved it - there is nothing better, IMHO.  Most of the work I did was
landscape stuff, which was probably better done with a more blue-shifted
emulsion like Ektachrome or Velvia, but I liked the color redition of
Kodachrome plus the archival qualities.

FWIW, I have a couple of unused processing mailers for the stuff....

I scanned the family 35mm slides (over 5,000) that my Dad took over the years.
Most of the stuff he shot in the 50s and early 60s was Kodachrome, and it was
still in pretty good shape.  A little fading was noticeable in some of the
older images, but I would also attribute some of it to use in the projector.

I gave each image about 20 seconds on the screen along with making the TIFF
file on each DVD.  I think it took five single layer DVDs to do them all....and
it toasted a Nikon slide scanner.

Dan