To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Fed Reserve News

"LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I keep looking for some national figure to say the govt meddling caused
the problem, the bail out was a waste of money and the more the govt messes
with it the worse it gets!

If nothing else, and at a painfully high cost, it seems to me that the
light might be flickering on here and there about this, with the fiasco
that is the financial sector bail out, and the proposed auto industry
bail-out, and a number of states lining up at the trough, and companies
buying or "becoming" banks (e.g. American Express) just to become
eligible for bail out dollars.... I've heard a few people realizing that
this is just an open sewer hole that we're pouring our money into, and
where will it end...

I'm probably being overly optimistic.

Allan