I love this kind of stupid logic.

In my case, spending has been curtailed because I spend all I get in wages, and when gas and diesel fuel costs went nuts I didn't have anything else to spend.

The REAL solution is some serious equalization of pay scale and recognition that allowing unregulated speculation on commodities and housing results in run-away inflation and economic collapse.

I'd be amused if it didn't affect me like everyone else. Who on earth would think economic behavior changed just because we can crunch numbers faster?

Peter