I believe Curt. My experience dates to tube cameras, when three tubes
just blew away single tube cameras. The only chip camera I used was a
three chip industrial grade Hi-8 camera that was pretty good for it's
day. But if you think about it, the still cameras are single chip, and
they do pretty good -- --
Buying used complex consumer electronics is really a crap shoot --