'Coupla weeks ago, on 20 mile drive along I-795 between Goldsboro and
Wilson, NC, I counted 6 dead deer.

Wilton

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald Snook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] rear end questions

> Phillip wrote: "No other drivers or wildlife in western Kansas...."
>
> Right now there are deer ALL OVER out there. The hunters are driving them
out. I had to drive to Springfield, Missouri this week (I know that is east
of wichita, but it still applies)and the deer were everywhere.  One big buck
shot out into the road pretty far ahead of us and just stood there. I didn't
want to mess with him.  A panic stop in a Big ole Ford Expedition is quite
an experience.  The buck just looked at us and walked slowly across the
road.