Hey Tim,

Great reading!!

The problem with storing the grounds is that they stink.  This calls for
daily pickup.

The non coffee-related organic waste stream would be split into two: animal
(for biodiesle) and vegetable (inc. eggshells) for composting.  How to
effect this practice in the restaurant community (other than using different
color bins) will require a learning curve.