Chris,

I think Marshall's comments are long gone. Richard didn't read my
warning and replaced the old page with just my notes, not Marshalls.
And he had no backup to pull from. So unless they're saved on
someone's personal drive, or Marshall can add to it from memory,
they're gone. That was about a year ago back when the MBZ.org site was
still alive...

=)

-dm