yea, I may see what comes out of it.

Rich Thomas wrote:
You have good computer skills already (you seem to do OK with this list, keeping it going), and you have picked up whatever business it was you got whacked from, and they are bailing out from customers who apparently wanted the service -- just do it yourself and get those guys as customers. Your company has left a great gaping hole for you to walk right into. Talk to them about being a contractor or consultant or something where they don't have to carry you as an employee, but would pay you for whatever it is you would do on some basis as a freelancer. Keep using their service (which I presume has some brand awareness?) but do it on a commission or some other basis.

You know the business, you know computer stuff, you are a hard working half-smart guy (which puts you ahead of about 90% of the rest of the population) -- just run with it.

--R

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
seems our company has been making all the wrong decisions as of late. We me for instance, I produce revenue, and if they would work it right, could produce alot more revenue. Its just stupid.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,
 89 300E, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D x2,
 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D,