It's not scientific or anything, but just based on all the new S and C
classes running around here, I think Benz has a pretty good following and
are pushing all the right buttons with a lot of people.

I don't really know anything about the market, but for whatever reason
shares are down, I don't think it's due to lack of sales of newer models,
not around here anyway.  Maybe something to do with trying to buy into the
minivan market awhile back.

Ed
300E