Well as we left off I was going to go back to walmart first thing this morning to get that tire mounted for the trailer. So I show up first thing. Wait for 20 minutes for somebody to show up to help everyone in line. They say sure they will take care of it, will be 2 hours though. Crap. Ended up being nearly 4 hours before they got to it. All the had ahead of me was 2 cars needing tires, and one of those was only getting 2 tires. Geez, they are slow. So when they get to it, the start to proceed to tell me how they cant do it because its a used tire etc. I tell them I have been there nearly 4 hours to be told this, and its just going on a trailer. Finally they go ahead and do it. Takes them less than 5 minutes of course to mount the stupid thing. Why the hell they could not have just had somebody mount it real quick in the morning I dont know. Anyway, that put me way behind so I got to run into the ice storm on the way back. Actually when I hit the rain it was not quite cold enough to freeze and it stopped long enough for me to get home anyway.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,