Well tonight I made some of this and it was mighty yummy, with fresh local shrimp

http://huggingthecoast.com/2008/10/29/spanish-style-garlic-shrimp-with-capers/

I was missing the capers, but it came out fine, though they would have added a good counterpoint to the sweetness of the shrimps.

--R

Redghost wrote:
I think the driver of the horse cart pointed that one out to us when we were there in 2004. Could not get SWMBA interested in walking that far for peasant fare. Ended up eating Gump shrimp

clay