Why can't you guys put a SUBJECT in .....??? Might encourage folks to look at what you have to say!!!!!!

Just a short rant/request.....

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ
On Sep 28, 2005, at 12:43 PM, Donald Snook wrote:

Harry wrote:

"Skip the 420 and 560, if I was going that far for my money I'd go all
the way to a S500. Much nicer than a 560, more power and better fuel
economy"

The S500 is a nice car, but I like the lines of the 420 and 560 much
better than the new body. I think the 560 represents what a fantastic
Mercedes used to be.

What is chassis number for the S500 (the older one 92-?)? Is it the 140?

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.