Kevin,

This happened to my sister's car recently, it turned out to be a bad
sender (located at the bottom of the oil filter canister). However,
they verified this with a mechanical gauge, and I'd recommend you do
the same - unless you want to try the shotgun approach to parts
replacement. (?) Not lkely that you suddenly have no pressure, but
it's not impossible either... (!)

:-)

--
Dave M.