From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of John Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 11:57 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Back in Starkville!

Made it back from Kaleb's about 30 mins ago...

The 500SE made it back just fine, and Greg still really likes the car.
I now have 8 vehicles at my house, 4 MB's of my own, a friend's 99
E300D, Greg's 500SE, my Mazda pickup, and Greg's broken Chrysler
Sebring.  I think I'm turning into Kaleb!!

I've been out of town since the 26th so will send pictures and whatnot
as soon as I get caught up around the house.  Got a new camera for xmas
and took some pretty awesome pictures...  well, I think they're cool
anyway.

John 'waiting on laundry for work tomorrow...'

Checked by AVG.
7:56 AM

Checked by AVG.
7:56 AM