Somewhere in the neighborhood of 20. I made it using only 3/4 of a tank, and he used a little over a full tank. I think our tanks are about the same size. Will make a spreadsheet soon that will do the km -> miles conversion to calculate mileage.

John

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
what kind of fuel mileage do you figure you got with that 500?

John Robbins wrote:
Made it back from Kaleb's about 30 mins ago...

The 500SE made it back just fine, and Greg still really likes the car. I now have 8 vehicles at my house, 4 MB's of my own, a friend's 99 E300D, Greg's 500SE, my Mazda pickup, and Greg's broken Chrysler Sebring. I think I'm turning into Kaleb!!

I've been out of town since the 26th so will send pictures and whatnot as soon as I get caught up around the house. Got a new camera for xmas and took some pretty awesome pictures... well, I think they're cool anyway.

John 'waiting on laundry for work tomorrow...'