Minor correction:

The oil *level* sender is the one in the side of the oil pan. This is
supposed to trigger an idiot light in the dash when the level gets
near the MIN mark on the dipstick. The oil *pressure* sender is
located at the base of the oil filter housing, above the starter...
only easily seen from below. Ain't these newfangled cars sumtin'?

:)

-Dave M.