From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Wilton Strickland
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 5:47 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Autoworkers

Admin fee my etc.!  $500 to fill out a bill of sale and title application
that they have to fill out anyway, and these days they should be able to
punch a coupla buttons for a computer to spit 'em out.  When I bought my
showroom 124 few years ago, I finally got 'im to come down a measly $200;
made the deal, walked across the room to his desk, and the SOB tacked it
back on as admin fee.  'Made me damned mad.  Like I said, "Admin fee my
etc.!!!  Tell 'em where they can shove it.

Wilton