Actually Dave thats the smartest thing I've heard all day...I don't think
half these people understand the frustration that many southern californians
have with traffic...I recently moved close to my work, but before, i would
spend on average around 3 hours a day sitting in traffic. My 2 years of
college I went to Cal State Long Beach and lived in Riverside
California...that 45 min really drove me insane...