On the contrary, I stayed with the same company and transferred my job
to a more sedate area. No change in pay. Effectively it was like
getting a healthy raise, while improving my standard of living. But
hey, knock yourself out down there. Don't forget the oil the bearings
on the center shaft of that hamster wheel you're locked inside.

:p