The vehicle will lose heat more quickly on a windy day, on the same
principal that your radiator works better when the fan is blowing air
through it.

The vehicle will never become colder than the actual air temperature,
regardless of wind.  But if there is wind it will cool faster.

So if you park you car in a sheltered spot for 4 hours, the engine block
would likely be warmer than the same car parked at the same temperature
in a windy area, for the same 4 hours.

Allan