Hi Gang -
I installed a Alpine CHM-600 CD Changer in the trunk of my 91 300D a couple of years ago and got a lot of very helpful advice from the list (THX!).

I'm considering a spare and seems like I recall Kaleb or ?? saying once I have the MB interface from Rusty, I can use any of the Alpine CHM series - uch as the CHM 625 or 630.

Is that the case (can't trust my memory anymore) -- Is there any significant difference between the different CHM models?

   Thanks again - ya'll have helped me more than I've helped you!!

Sincerely,
Larry T  (74 911, 91 300D 2.5T)
www.youroil.net Oil Analysis Kits &
Porsche Posters/Weber parts