From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:09 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Alpine CD Changer

Hi Gang -
    I installed a Alpine CHM-600 CD Changer in the trunk of my 91 300D a
couple of years ago and got a lot of very helpful advice from the list
(THX!).

    I'm considering a spare and seems like I recall Kaleb or ?? saying once
I have the MB interface from Rusty, I can use any of the Alpine CHM series -

uch as the CHM 625 or 630.

    Is that the case (can't trust my memory anymore)  --  Is there any
significant difference between the different CHM models?

    Thanks again - ya'll have helped me more than I've helped you!!

Sincerely,
Larry T  (74 911, 91 300D 2.5T)
www.youroil.net Oil Analysis Kits &
Porsche Posters/Weber parts