I have an Ian Anderson CD that is all instrumental songs, lots of flute stuff. I have not listened to it for awhile but it is pretty good. I think it is called Divinities or something like that. A lot of those 70s guys were classically trained and found $$ (or pounds) in rock music.

--R

Mitch Haley wrote:
andrew strasfogel wrote:
I am your basic classical music elitist, but I have to say that I really
dislike the flute big-time.

Not a Jethro Tull fan, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Q2L1Tt1Hk
(oops, looks like Ian played a recorder for this one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgUw6t3b6oE
(There's some fluting in this one)