Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:12:12 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gee fo
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I have photoshop 7.0, but recently got a copy of "CS" I think it was which I have not tried yet. Which is the newer version? Well for that matter, I also have a copy of 5.0

Curt Raymond wrote:
$2400 new...

That'll be an old version of Photoshop? My frustration is that I really
like the newer versions of Photoshop. Everytime they come out with a
new version I think "geez the old version is perfect what could they
change?" Then I use the new version for ahwile and think "Holy crap
this is fantastic..."
I've got 6 at home and CS3 at work, 6 seems so... primitive...

-Curt

Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (281,xxx mi)
'85 Ford F250 6.9 diesel (x59,xxx mi) BioBeast
'82 300CD (183 kmi)
'82 300D  (74 kmi) getting donor engine-sold
'85 300D (280,176) parts car sans engine "The Accordion"