Drove to Duke Hosp (Durham) today for neurology follow-up, etc.; tremor is
gone, reflexes at knees and elbows back to normal; still have serious
trouble walking, though - can't lift toes to clear floor/ground when
bringing rear foot forward; still using walker and elec. scooter as
appropriate.

Returning home at about 3:00 PM, 'had not had lunch; 'pulled off freeway for
chocolate milkshake at a Hardee's drivethru - $3.19 for 16 oz. shake - 'been
a long time since I've had one, but it'll be a helluva lot longer before I
have another.  Soon after I got home, SWMBO came in with 4-year-old
grandson; she picked 'im up at school and went to a movie; 'told her about
the milkshake, and she proceeded to outdo me - $4.00 for small bag of
popcorn, $3.50 for small bottle of water, etc!!!!!  Daughter-in-law came in;
'told us that she took the two boys bowling one day last week - $26.00 for
one game for the three of 'em!!!!!!!

BTW, 'saw #2 @ $2.20/gal on the edge of town, Goldsboro, NC.

Wilton