Same here, regular gas it back up to .81 per liter here again, from .65 just
a week or so ago.

I buy large 50 pound bags of seed for the birds in the back garden.
Sunflower seeds were $18 a bag, but since gas has gone down, prices are now
$25 for the same size bag.  They used the price of gas as the excuse to
increase the price last time, not sure what the excuse is now.

Ed
300E