If they shipped them off to somewhere else and you are still legal guardians then you might want to look into that real soon. If that somewhere else charges money to keep the kids then I wouldn't be surprised if they come to you for the money, even though you didn't put them there.

Manfred
Maybe just too paranoid

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:35:15 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:35:15 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Title Washing was Re:  Attn Curt

Yea, thats my FIL.  I loved the comment about getting pregnant is no
excuse, should have kept them.  Well, were they offering to pay for
 said
kids?  That was only one issue, being totally and completely out of
control was the big one.  BTW, the article said the 2 live with the
grandfather.  BZZT, WRONG, they shipped the off somewhere else.  Bad
part is we are still legal guardian, nothing has been filed to change
 it.