I just dropped my Cadillac off at my Indy's shop. He also usually has 7-8 cars
for sale. He has a 2001 Mercedes E320 in PERFECT shape with only 58,000 miles
on it.  I offhandedly asked him how much he wanted for it and he said $14,000.
I about jumped out of my shoes.  Isn't that a VERY high price for those cars?
I had no idea those were going for that much money.  If anyone is in the market
for one, it really is VERY nice.  I can do a closer inspection if someone is
really interested (even at that price).

Donald H. Snook