Do I really have to be nice, or can I just poke sticks at him til he charges
the side of the cage again?

Ken

In a message dated 9/30/2005 4:27:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] name calling...

Well this list is really the latest and newest "version of all the old
lists.  It seemed to start with the MBCA list and the realtime list and
has sort of evolved from that to mbz.org and now to this.  I would sort
of say its really just one list the whole time since its the people that
make up the list.